Are you planning to pierce a part of your body aside from the usual earlobes? I know this is common these days and it is not even surprising anymore, but since we are talking about your body here, it is important that you should do some digging first before you have your body pierced for the first time. This is for you to know what to expect and at the same time, for you to know the consequences of your choices.
You see, even if this is already a trend, you still don’t know the risks, like if there are serious threats and so on. So, if you really want to know more about body piercing, feel free to check this out:
- Even if body piercings are becoming popular and somehow accepted by society, not everyone is into this and in fact, according to stats, about 14% of the people are actually doing this. So, if you think you are only doing this because you think that almost everyone is into this, you might want to reconsider.
- Infection is expected when you have body piercings and in fact, it is said that about 1/3 of those who have piercings in their body actually experience infection when their body piercings did not heal as expected.
- Before having the body piercing, it is best that you talk to a doctor as you can get an allergy to this. Yes, there is a chance that you will be allergic to the tools that will be used to pierce your body like in nickel, white gold, or cobalt. But there are types of metals that won’t cause any allergic reactions such as titanium, surgical stainless steel, and 14 or 18-carat gold. So, if you want to be sure, you can go for these types of metal.
- Don’t assume that you can have something pierced in your body and if you don’t like the result, you can always have it removed. Note the fact that your body is already pierced, so there is always a reminder of what you did and at the same time, it also means that you have already taken the risk, no matter if, in the end, you just have it removed. So, before you will allow any part of your body to be pierced, see to it that you are really sure about it.
- Technically, you can see that a piercing is a trauma since it will cause a wound to your body. That means you have to think first before you decide to have this. If there is no significant reason at all, you should not submit your body easily to this.
Yes, before you will have your body pierced, be sure that you know the consequences. And most of all, be sure that you will end up with a reliable shop, go here to check out piercing shops in KL to avoid any possible problems. As a matter of fact, it would be best if you will really learn more about the shop first.